Lumbar Surgery & the Minimally Invasive Alternatives Available at Laser Spine Institute
If you have tried medication, injections, chiropractor visits, and similar treatments for your lower back pain and have not experienced lasting relief, lumbar surgery is often the next step. When you’re dealing with something as serious as surgery, Laser Spine Institute hopes you will explore all of the options available before you make a final decision.
At LSI, we believe that our patients deserve nothing but the best treatments for their back pain. For this reason, we are dedicated to offering the most innovative lumbar surgery and other procedures at a state-of-the-art facility where patients receive unparalleled care and compassion.
By choosing to have your lumbar surgery at Laser Spine Institute, you can look forward to:
- A team of educated, trained, and experienced surgeons who are complemented by a caring and experienced staff
- Being treated at a facility that performs more minimally invasive spine procedures per month than any other facility of its kind in the world
- A very high success rate, as more than 85% of our patients say they achieve relief from their back pain within 3 months of surgery
- A fast recovery time thanks to tiny incisions and an infection rate of 0.1%, compared to the national hospital average infection rate of 4%
- A world class facility with state-of-the-art equipment, catered meals, zero-gravity chairs, and other spa-like amenities
- A streamlined 5-day process that can have you back home in no time
In addition to the above benefits, LSI is also known for our welcoming atmosphere that helps our patients and their families feel at ease from the moment they walk through our doors. Our patients often tell us that the friendly family feeling at LSI has left them with positive memories of their lumbar surgery experience.
To learn more about lumbar surgery at LSI and to receive a free MRI or CT scan review of your case, please contact us today.