Gentle Lumbar Surgery at Laser Spine Institute: A 5-Day Process That Relieves Pain
When you are dealing with lower back pain, it might seem like it has robbed you of years of your life. Unable to care for your loved ones, exercise, run errands, or work, you want the fastest and most effective lumbar surgery for your lower back pain because you are eager for your life to return to normal as soon as possible.
At Laser Spine Institute, we understand your desire to get your life back. For you and the thousands of others suffering with lower back pain, LSI has streamlined our minimally invasive lumbar surgery into a 5-day process that can have you back at home and experiencing relief from your pain in less than a week.
Here is a brief overview of our revolutionary 5-day lumbar surgery process:
- Day One - Check into our state-of-the-art LSI facility for a preliminary examination, an EKG, lab work, a complete X-ray of your spine, and a new MRI if you have not had one in the last 6 months.
- Day Two - An LSI surgeon will review your X-rays and MRI with you to make the most accurate assessment of your current condition.
- Day Three - You will undergo gentle outpatient lumbar surgery to relieve your pain, while your family member or caregiver waits in our comfortable cafe with catered meals and Internet-ready computers.
- Day Four - You will go to the physical therapy wing of LSI to meet with a Physical Therapist and receive post-operative treatment.
- Day Five - LSI will examine your small incision, change your bandage, provide additional physical therapy, and release you to return home.
Amazingly, this fast process has been shown to give patients a significantly higher success rate than traditional open back surgery. More than 85% of our patients with lumbar pain have reported relief from their symptoms within 3 months of lumbar surgery at LSI - and some have said they experienced immediate relief.
To learn more about our 5-day process, quick recovery times, and the other benefits of laser back surgery at LSI, please contact us today for a free MRI or CT scan review.